Thursday, May 10, 2012

Eland, and Underpants

Eland, as the younger brother, is often inspired by what his big brother Auggie does. One such thing that has captured his attention lately is wearing underpants. As great as I was with getting Auggie on the potty when he was only 19-months-old, with our big move and all this simply isn't happening with Eland. I'm sure he's capable, but Mama is unfortunately not capable right now. Even so, every once and a while I let Eland wear underpants--ha!--clearly over his diaper and onesie. ;)
"Check me out in these Undies!"
"Ooo! Is that a pocket?!?!?! What a great place for my race car!"
"Time for the pants.."
"Yup, zipper next.." 
"Mama, let go! I want to move!"
"Yeah baby! I'm wearing underpants!"

2 comments:

Emily said...

"a pocket for my car"

that.is.awesome

MaestraBenefield said...

Love it! Ethan totally has those same underpants (although they don't fit him anymore). Buzz Lightyear baby!