Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Eland Pix!

Cookie Monster!
Dan has been playing guitar for the boys a lot a night lately. Eland likes to join in. 
I swear these stupid machines are so annoying because you have to pay a whole R5 (somewhere between $0.50-0.75) to run them, but on Wednesday mornings with Sandrine, Eland gets to do all the fun things that I'd never bother with otherwise. And look at how happy he is. :)
A red cappuccino, one of the many culinary delights in South Africa. It's a cappuccino make of rooibos tea instead of espresso.
While I have a cappuccino, Eland has a babyccino. :)
This dude takes great delight in choosing his clothes for each day. This day he decided to pair is awesome outfit (it really does look good on him, I'm not kidding) with rain boots and Auggie's polka-dot backpack. (Auggie is borrowing Eland's Elmo backpack for school since it's bigger.)

No comments: