Did you know that Auggie is a cat? Please don't refer to him as a little boy--he will quickly correct you that, no, he is not a boy, but a cat! He even meows and asks me to carry him like a baby cat. He's growing claws, too.
Well, Auggie The Cat needed a hat. It's cold here in South Africa--especially inside with no central heating--and while Eland has a great inside hat, Auggie did not. I have had a skein of chunky green yarn that I bought at Walmart for something like $2.50 for a year or so now, and it even made it to SA. After wondering and wondering what I should to with it--presto!--a Hat for Auggie The Cat!
I didn't use a pattern, because you really don't need one for something this simple. And I used the whole skein by knitting a nice long tail on that hat. Eland loves wearing it whenever Auggie is not, and calls it, "Helmet!
And without further ado, the pictures:
Hat details
No comments:
Post a Comment