I have better pictures but they're on the camera and I'm not quite sure where it is. Everything in this post is from my phone.
Today we had a Goodnight Gorilla-themed birthday party for Auggie. Goodnight Gorilla is his favorite book. :) I'll include more details later..
The Cakes:
Auggie Giraffe:
Video of the party:
Video of the Cake-Eating will be posted later. Blogger won't upload it due to its file size.
All done!
5 comments:
Your tile floors, living furniture and rug, look great! Auggie seemed very quiet and happy hearing about his birthday party, as you gave the tour. Fun cakes! Happy 1st Birthday Auggie! We love you!!!
Good call on stripping him naked first, it makes the bath a lot easier! Congrats on surviving your first year!
Fun! Looks like Auggie had a blast with his birthday cake! (The photo didn't show yesterday. It came up today after I clicked on it.) Delightful!
Awwww, happy belated birthday Auggie!!! One year ago, you were born almost at home! :)
It looks like Auggie had a special 1st Birthday celebration that was enjoyed by all, especially Auggie.
Post a Comment